Re: [CH] Mild to cool peppers

Michael Bailes (frgntgar@ozemail.com.au)
Thu, 5 Feb 1998 21:03:40 +1100

At 7:43 PM +1100 4-2-98, Hobby Farmer wrote:
>Console IIcx wrote:
>
>> I am seeking small amounts of seed and information about very low
>> heat peppers. I enjoy the flavor but along with my kids don't love the
>> heat. Any sources?
>>

>Tam Jalapenos, available from several seed catalogs and in some seed
>racks, kept well weeded and watered to reduce stress, provide good
>Jalapeno flavor without too much heat.
>
>Hobby Farmer
I will be postin alist of about 200 in afew days lots of low heat varieties.

Michael Bailes,  The Fragrant Garden, Portsmouth Road, Erina. N.S.W. 2250
Australia. (OZ) Int fax 61 243 651979  Phone 61 243 677322
 EMAIL: frgntgar@ozemail.com.au  Web page at:
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~frgntgar/
1998 Chilli Festival 8/9 March.
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~frgntgar/chili/festival1998.html