RE: [CH] refrigeration

Michael Schapansky (michael1@bga.com)
Fri, 6 Feb 1998 20:00:03 -0600

Another good reason to refridgerate is to maintain potency.  I used to keep
my Tabasco bottles out at room temp. I found that the liquid would become a
pale pink color after a while and didn't possess the nice zip of fresh
sauce.  I became aware of that when opening a fresh bottle immediately
after using the last of an old one.  Big difference.  Now it always stays
in the fridge.