RE: [CH] refrigeration

Michael Schapansky (michael1@bga.com)
Sat, 7 Feb 1998 09:57:28 -0600

I had a bad experience with moths once in a long forgotten can of nuts.
 Nut something I'd care to repeat.
I do keep some spices in the freezer, some of the more expensive ones,
cardamom some teas, coffee etc.  If I had to transfer my spice cabinet to
the fridge, I'd be out shopping for a bigger model.