RE: [CH] refrigeration

Frank J. Hashek (pepperking@mindspring.com)
Mon, 09 Feb 1998 06:00:04 -0500

Penzey's suggests storing all red spices under refrigeration, as they are
prone to lose flavor when stored at warm temps.  Well sealed of course,
sothey don't pick up unwanted flavors.

Goes for coffee too, although I don't do that, since I never buy more than
a weeks worth of good stuff anyway.  Besides the available space is
occupied by my hot sauce stock;-)

Chile power,
Frank