Re: [CH] Shakers (condiment dispensers, not the people)

YODA (yoda@clark.net)
Mon, 9 Feb 1998 08:08:28 -0500 (EST)

When buying a set of S and P shakers often they come with a small set of
holes and a larger set of holes, check that first.

You can take the lid off, and cover all but one or two of the holes with
epoxy, or even fill the whole lid with about 1/16 to 1/8 inch of epoxy
and then redrill the holes with a smaller drill bit.