Re: [CH] Shakers (condiment dispensers, not the people)

YODA (yoda@clark.net)
Mon, 9 Feb 1998 10:32:56 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 9 Feb 1998, MachineGun wrote:

> ice pick should do nicely.  Wonderful tool, the ice pick.  Freezer
> defrosting tool (don't poke no holes..), pops that irritating seal in a
> tube of caulk, body piercing, oh so many uses...
>
> Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......
I'd agree on most, but we got a few body piercings in my household
and I used to do body piercings before it got to be the rage, but I really
don't think it would be too good with a dull point like on an ICE pick.

OUCH - skin is tough, and pushing a razor sharp piercing needle through
a navel or a nipple requires a good bit of force, using an ICEPICK would
be torture.

--
Jim W     My opinions are just that, not my wife's or my employer's
!!Do not assume that your freedoms are assured!! The truth is out there!