Re: [CH] computer jalapenos

Daryl F. Bernard (dbernard@svsu.edu)
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 10:21:31 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 12 Feb 1998, Edmiston wrote:

> Daryl F. Bernard wrote:
>
> Yesterday I
> > bout some chile seeds (habanero, jalapeno, and volcano hybrid hot (?). I
> > also bought some japs at the local market, with hopes of doing some drying.
> >
> > I was going to let them air dry
> > on my window cell here at work, but then I had an idea: put them on top
> > of my computer. The heat, I was thinking, would facilitate the drying
> > process.

> Uh... I dunno if I'd want to eat chiles that had sat all night on top of
> a device emitting electromagnetic radiation. I mean I like a good glow
> as much the next CH, but I draw the line at anything potentially
> radioactive.

Uh...I sit within a foot of this electromagnetic radiation emitting
device about six hours a day, five days a week, 5 weeks a year. And when
I'm home, and feeling electromagnetically deprived, sometimes I play
SCRABBLE or some other mindless game, just to soak up a few rays. During
the summer I often spend hours soaking up wonderful rays of radiation
while playing golf, softball, tossing a frisbee, or just plain groovin.
Sometimes when I'm hungry for a radar rays, I'll pop somethng (doesn't
matter what - just so it's nuked) into the microwave, just to get that
good feelin down deep in my soul.

So I figure a few electromagnetic japs will do me just fine!  :)

Daryl