Re: [CH] PAELLA

Doug Faust (faustink@neosoft.com)
Sat, 14 Feb 1998 05:25:08 -0800

michelle, who posted thusly, wrote:

>In the February 1st New York Newsday, there is a section on cooking and
>a recipe was featured by a gentleman named Dick Morales from South
>Hampton, Long Island on Paella.  It looks great so, I figured I would
>post it for all of you.

which she did, in all its glory.  Ah, the unfairness of the world.  the
recipe is rich with lobsters, clams, mussels and all manner of things which
are VERY HARD to find down here in the South, but flourish in those
northern climes.  On the one hand, we do have that longer growing season,
and chiles are easier to find, but omigod that recipe brought back
memories.  I could smell it cooking in my mind, feel the crusty bread
soaking up the flavors, taste the wine.....

thank you michelle, even if there wasn't a chile in sight.

doug