Re: [CH] CH-SF?

Chipotle Coyote (coyote@calweb.com)
Sun, 15 Feb 1998 10:34:51 -0800

At 12:56 15/02/98 EST, PegVA@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 98-02-15 02:45:49 EST, Andie writes:
>
><< I don't know if there is any connection between  reading SF and  being a
> spicy food lover, but I grew up eating hot, hot foods,  and I started
> reading SF in the early 50s. >>
>
>There must be a connection.  Chiles and SF are my biggest passions!
>peg e.

Add me to the list. I'm a very big SF fan beside the chiles.. but I've gotta
include music on that list too.
When I've watched Deep Space 9 on TV, the Captain's father is a owner/chief
of a restaurant in New Orleans..and yes there are Tabasco and other hot
sauce bottles on the tables. I keep hoping they'll mention the chiles someday.
Also the Bajorans make a dish called Hasfras.. that is always described as
spicy and strong if it is good. I figure they use some form of alien chiles
to make it that way. ;-)...

 Crazy Coyote - Howlin' for Habaneros
"The key to my lyrics is imagination. The rest is painted with a little
Science-Fiction" -Jimi Hendrix