Re: [CH] CH-SF?

Brent Leatherman (brent@mail.feist.com)
Mon, 16 Feb 1998 22:38:52 -0600

At 05:06 AM 2/16/98 +2710, Console IIcx wrote:
>J.B Cattley wrote:
>> > I noticed that quite a few people on the list have read Diamond Age,
and a
>> thought hit me (ouch): Is there a correlation between SF lovers and
>> capsaicin lovers? Could I take a quick count of the SFers on the list? Best
>> not post, but email me. If you want.
>>  thanks
>> > jbc

J.B. -
    I think that whatever result you get from this list will be biased. I
think the true correlating factor would be that everyone on this list is at
least basically computer literate, and tech-heads do tend towards SF as a
group.
"Without censorship, things can get terribly confused in the public mind."
General William Westmoreland