Re: [CH] Toronto food

Leslie Duncan (duncan@vianet.on.ca)
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 14:03:48 -0500

There's a restaurant on Queen St. W. which is called "Little India",
they specialize in southern Indian food. The Dosais are terrific, inexpensive
and loaded with hot peppers.

No license for alcohol, they have exotic juices, though.

I can't remember the address but it's directly across the street from
Sushi Bistro.

Red Devil in the theatre district has good ribs and a big selection of hot
sauces. Not all that cheap, though.

-Leslie.