RE: [CH] St Louis trip and fruit salsa

Steve DeLassus (SteveD@stockell.com)
Mon, 16 Feb 1998 10:39:06 -0600

I'm not positive about the spelling, but the El Miguey (Maguey?) to
which I'm referring has a few locations; maybe one of them is on Watson.
 I do know that the one I'm closest to is on Olive, a bit east of Hwy.
141/Woods Mill.  And one of the Pueblo Neuvo's is right at the corner of
Olive and 141.  George mentioned some styles that completely slipped my
mind: the Thai and Vietnamese food (I used to work with a guy whose
family owns one of the Vietnamese restaurants, but the name escapes
me...)  There's plenty of good Asian cuisine in the area...

Steve