Re: [CH] artful presentation

Doug Irvine (dirvin@bc.sympatico.ca)
Wed, 18 Feb 1998 09:09:22 -0800

Senor Chile Monger wrote:

> I couldn't resist, a reply from a Doug to a reply from a Doug to a posting
> from a Doug.  Now, if we were all born in 1952...YIKES!!!  Anyhow, the
> obvious Spam and potato recipe would be some sort of Spam hash, you know,
> the Fanny Farmer kind (as opposed to the kind you don't inhale): Spam,
> potatoes, onions, lotsa jalapenos for flavor and serranos + for heat
> (and..oh, yeah..Jim's smoked hab powder!).  In fact, I might just whip up a
> recipe to post with the potato heads with CH levels of chiles and look for
> smoke...Baked taters...fried taters...hmmm.
>
> Doug
Nah...THIS old Doug was born in 1926! And still hot stuff..I mean EATS
hot stuff..Oh well, my wife of 49 years(not her age either)thinks I am
still hot stuff and eats all the food I cook, because we have an
arrangement, I do all the cooking, she does all the baking, works great,
we never have the same thing twice in a row and she also bakes all our
bread(the real way), and because I am diabetic we dont indulge in a lot
of sweet stuff, and I dont smoke either, Rael, either in the tub or out,
except when the chile is TOO hot! I also run down eleven stories of
apartment building at least twice a day!! Moral: Live Well, Eat
Chile,Run Down Stairs(many of em) LIVE LONG and THEN die anyway! Cheers
from the Doug in Beautiful British Columbia