RE: [CH] Chicken broth and Horseradish

Bloechl, Sharen Rund (sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com)
Wed, 18 Feb 1998 10:00:16 -0800

as for the tortillas - you want them soft for enchiladas? - put them in a
towel, zap for 30 seconds in microwave - quickly, take them, one at a time,
add filling & roll - no oil, etc

as for the horseradish - other than adding it already ground up to ketchup
for cocktail sauce, to mayo or sour cream for horseradich sauce (on beef,
pork), to mayo & mustard for special sauce (on ham), to mayo & pickle relish
for tartar, or just spreading it on sandwiches, meats, etc (I don't grind my
own)

Sharen Rund Bloechl

Lockheed Martin Enterprise Information Systems
Sunnyvale Data Center
sharen.rund_bloechl@lmco.com         Phone     408-756-5432
[or]                         Fax       408-756-0912
srund@svl.ems.lmco.com       LMnet:      8-326-5432