Re: [CH] Chicken broth and Horseradish

Ron M (swamp@netten.net)
Wed, 18 Feb 1998 17:25:52 -0600

Hey Tom,

That idea about the tortillas and the chicken broth already has a name
here in the South. It's probably with a larger quantity of broth than
you mean, but we call it chicken and dumplin's( quicky version )

 I've a couple of questions for our erudite list:  1) Could you heat

--
Ron Marsh

Ambrose Bierce (1842-1914), "The Devil's Dictionary", 1911:
     UNIVERSALIST, n. One who forgoes the advantage of a Hell for
persons of another faith.