Date: Tuesday, 17-Feb-98 10:19 PM

From: Crazy Coyote             \ Internet:    (coyote@calweb.com)
To:   Chili Heads List         \ Internet:    (chile-heads@globalgarden.com)

Subject: [CH] Sacramento Hot Luck

Hi all you chile-heads in Northern CA.
I'm doing a survey.. it is about time for our own Hot Luck.
It has been WAAAAY too long since there has been a hot luck in these parts.
So assuming we survive EL Nino.. is there enough interest to do a hot luck?
(Once and if the rains ever stop... jeeze I know what Noah must have felt
like)

 Crazy Coyote - Howlin' for Habaneros
"The key to my lyrics is imagination. The rest is painted with a little
Science-Fiction" -Jimi Hendrix