Re: Nope...[WUZ: Re: [CH] Buying a new vehicle?? How about a

Chipotle Coyote (coyote@calweb.com)
Tue, 24 Feb 1998 00:20:55 -0800

At 00:12 24/02/98 -0600, Machinegun wrote:

>All is cool and groovy, methinks...although I find the partnership of a
>decent vehicle with a nasty sauce to be, uh, nasty...distressing?...darned
>sad...sniff...

 Naw ... just give me a red hot 69 Mustang in Red S. color with a nice and
willing
red head babe by my side muching those habs.. stoking my fire..talk about
hot lips!
FOXY LADY!!!!!!!!!

..back to your regularly scheduled program...

 Crazy Coyote - Howlin' for Habaneros
"The key to my lyrics is imagination. The rest is painted with a little
Science-Fiction" -Jimi Hendrix