Re: [CH] Buying a new vehicle?? How about a Tabasco Jeep

Steve Ross (snross@mtu.edu)
Tue, 24 Feb 1998 11:47:42 -0500

	I thought the tabasco jeep was interesting.  And definitely on the topic.
If you don't like certain messages be a man and ignore it.  That's the
beauty of a mailing list , you don't have to read what you don't want to.
My two cents,
Steve