Re: [CH] Caning Chiles

harryo@dave-world.net
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 14:05:45 +0000

Canning chiles is no more or less hazardess as canning other
foods.  The proper canning procedures, which are the same as those
for canning other vegetables,  need to be followed to prevent
botulism.  If you do not know what those procedures are, I would
suggest that you get a good book on the subject and read it
thoroughly before starting.

Harry