Re: [CH] sing-song

John Benz Fentner, Jr. (jbenz@courant.infi.net)
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 15:01:44 -0500

Machinegun wrote:

> O' Illustrious Chileheads...
>
> Lotsa tempers flarin', lotsa horns a'blarin (hey, it rhymed..).  Nothing I
> can do about it...except offer this simple sing-song in hopes of lightening
> (enlightening?) up the list.  Sung to the tune of "I'm a lumberjack" by the
> most famous troupe, Monty Python and his Flying Circus...
>
> Repeat after me...<ahem...>
>
> I'm a redneck and it's okay,
> I eat chiles all night
> I'm a slave all day
> I read da "Chileheads"
> 'cause they're so suave.. [redneck pronunciation/poetic license: /sw-A-ve/]
> I'm a re-ed-neck.

(edcedara)

Hey Rael...since Mark has YKYACHI sewed up, maybe it's time you started
YKYARNCHI (You Know Yer A RedNeck ChileHead If...)

YKYARNCHI...you bought an old moonshine tanker at the police auction and now
carry 500 gallons of Durkees under yer back seat.

YKYARNCHI...you open hot sauce bottles by smashing the neck off.

YKYARNCHI...You have a refrigerator on the front porch and the primary
ingredient in everything in it is either Chile Peppers or Hops & Barley Malt.

YKYARNCHI...you have an "I (heart) Jimi" bumper sticker on yer pickup(Next to
the one that says "I Break for Habs") and a hot sauce rack in the rear window.

YKYARNCHI...you have 500 Meal Master file names that start with "Cajun..."

YKYARNCHI...the boll weevils in yer truck garden die screaming.

YKYARNCHI...your favorite Grits recipe is bright red.

YKYARNCHI...yer savings up yer beer can deposits for a downpayment on a Tabasco
Jeep.

JB
(A sucker for swave)
--