Re: [CH] FireGirl

Lorraine Heidecker (lheid@saclink.csus.edu)
Tue, 3 Mar 1998 08:37:29 -0700 (PDT)

A picture of rael!  Might this humble chile matron (my nubile chile maid
days are LONG) past request that for those of us who cannot attend that
one of these might be posted on a website somewhere?????

I have several mental images of what this man might look like and would
really like to know if any of them approach reality.

Peace, love and peppers

Lorraine