Re: [CH] FireGirl

Mary Going (mary@firegirl.com)
Wed, 04 Mar 1998 09:20:50 -0500

I will surely scan it just as soon as I get back. He's rather nice looking.
In the meantime, he is doing a new section of FireGirl called "Cave Rael."
You can check it out at http://firegirl.com/caverael

I don't remember what we have up there yet. We were doing some demo stuff.
It's not a secret though, so you can (please!) tell anyone you like. :-)

- mary

At 08:37 AM 3/3/98 -0700, you wrote:
>A picture of rael!  Might this humble chile matron (my nubile chile maid
>days are LONG) past request that for those of us who cannot attend that
>one of these might be posted on a website somewhere?????
>
>I have several mental images of what this man might look like and would
>really like to know if any of them approach reality.
>
>Peace, love and peppers
>
>Lorraine
>
>On Tue, 3 Mar 1998, Machinegun wrote:
>
>> Twas Writ:
>>
>> >also bringing pictures of Rael. (Is that ok, Rael? - The one with the
>> >camaflage jacket? and the one at the bbq?)
>>
>> Uh, um, pics?...back from the dayz of drunkeness and debauchery?...oh,
>> humility...but if you must...although I'm more partial to the self-portrait
>> stick drawing I believe you have... =8^p
>>
>> Gadz...
>>
>> >I also bought a digital camera, so I'm planning to publish "live" from the
>> >show. I want everyone to see Jim Campbell's awesome fireman's hat. Stop by
>> >the web site <http://firegirl.com> during the show, and I'll have "live"
>> >pictures and reports.
>>
>> Groovy...I wanna see some redheads eatin' chiles and playin' Twister...
>>
>> Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......
>>
>> Rael
>> rael64@earthlink.net
>> Redneck Sous Chef