Re: [CH] Bits & Bobs

Randy (rock4u@rocketmail.com)
Sat, 14 Mar 1998 19:46:45 -0800 (PST)

Hi Tony,

That's interesting about the Chili Hot Pot.  I guess it may depend on
what type of oil.  And of course over-indulgence in anything might
affect our health <g>.

It's probably been discussed on the list before, but I'd be curious to
hear of other's experiences with people's reactions upon finding out
we are ChileHeads.  It may be standard answers but here's a few I get:

1) Will give you ulcers
2) Will eat holes in your stomach

If either of these were true I'd be dead by now.  Plus, someone
submitted an article explaining that capsicum kills the bacteria that
forms ulcers.

3) Will give you kidney stones

I've not had any yet - seems like it may help dissolve them!

4) Causes Prostate problems

Gender Change Surgery may not be out of the question here

5) My favorite, infertility!

I keep praying for this one to be true!

If these health threats ever panned out we could form something
similar to a leper colony - a ChiliHead Colony!

Maybe this will flush a few out!

Yours in Quality Heat,

Rock-N-Randy