Re: [CH] Hot Sauce Articles in Todays' (Wednesday) online N.Y. Times!

Edmiston (edmiston@wardpress.com)
Wed, 18 Mar 1998 22:19:11 +0000

Bob Batson wrote:

> There is three articles about hot sauces in todays'(Wednesday) online
> edition of the New York times (http://www.nytimes.com). They're located in
> the Style section for today only. Even Jim Campbells' bread gets
> mentioned.
>
> In order to read articles on this site, you must register first. But when
> I did (a couple of years ago) it was free and just asked you for your real
> name, e-mail address, a user name, and a password.

Last I checked, the New York Times site was for Merkins only. Ferners
need not apply. Bad marketing if you ask me. The Internet is a global
phenomenon; there's a reason it's called the *World* Wide Web. Sorry,
was that grumbling out loud?

Maybe some kindly Merkins could post some of the more interesting
tidbits for those of us not fortunate enough to be US citizens.