Re: [CH] Hey Yogi!

Blue Rider (blurdr@gte.net)
Wed, 18 Mar 1998 09:19:08 -1000

John Benz Fentner, Jr. wrote:

> In re the recent Bear Thread..this from the Real Property Lawyers
> Humor
>
> >>The Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife warns campers to wear
> tiny bells on their clothing when hiking in bear country.  The bells
> warn away most bears.
>
> Tourists are also cautioned to watch the ground on the trail, paying
> particular attention to bear droppings in order to be alert for the
> presence of Grizzly Bears.
>
> One can tell a Grizzly dropping because it has tiny bells in it.<<
>
> JB
> --
> *********************************
> John Benz Fentner, Jr.
> Unionville, Connecticut, USA

John,Boy, you got a point there!  When I lived in Alaska, we wore
cowbells, and carried them in our hands and sang or hollered at the top
of our lungs, too.  Grizzly bears are pretty smart, but their hearing is
iffy.  Tiny bells are worthless.  Loved the last line! ;-D

Aloha
Blue

I'm outta Chipotle sauce and money.  Safeway is outta Chipotle sauce.
What's a poor girl to do but grumble?