Re: [CH] Bits & Bobs

Edmiston (edmiston@wardpress.com)
Fri, 20 Mar 1998 22:44:07 +0000

David Wright wrote:

> At 01:07 PM 3/20/98 EST, ChefChile wrote:
>
> >An example of this is my Roasted Tomato with Curry Soup.
>
> Could you, perhaps, be persuaded to let us know the recipe, or at least the
> general idea? We promise not to complain!

I second that emotion. And while I know it's completely off-topic and
not at all PC but suspecting that many fellow CHs are, like myself,
gourmands, I'll just add I'm currently enjoying a Nat Sherman's Havanna
cigarette just now (had to share it with someone), in reference to my
recent crankiness about the best things in life (or at least the New
York Times) being for Merkins only. I know Shermans' originate out of
NYC, but I bet you folks can't buy the Havana blend there. Mmm, smooth
smoking satisfaction...

(With apologies in advance to those who would flame me for smoking at
all...)