Re: [CH] TRULY HOT sauce recommendations???

Charles Demas (demas@tiac.net)
Sat, 21 Mar 1998 01:51:29 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 20 Mar 1998, Brad Charbonneau wrote:

>      So, what do the seasoned chile-heads out there recommend?  (aside
> from making my own).  How is Dave's, or Endorphin Rush?  Or how about
> some of the sauces that you folks on the list sell from your companies?
> I want only something very hot, because if a sauce is too mild, i end up
> using so much of it that I no longer taste the food i am eating.  I feel
> as if im eating a hot sauce dinner :)

If you want heat, Dave's Insanity, or Pure Cap will most likely do the
trick.  I suggest you try a small bit at a time, as it is very hot.
These are not really sauces.  Try mixing a small amount into some hot
sauce, and then increasing the amount.

Do let us know how it works out.

Chuck Demas
Needham, Mass.

  Eat Healthy    |   _ _   | Nothing would be done at all,
  Stay Fit       |   @ @   | If a man waited to do it so well,
  Die Anyway     |    v    | That no one could find fault with it.
  demas@tiac.net |  \___/  | http://www.tiac.net/users/demas