Re: [CH] Problems drying chiles.

Ron M (swamp@netten.net)
Sat, 21 Mar 1998 12:10:53 -0600

Hey Jim,

I use a Ronco It IS pretty fragrant, and I rotate the trays about every
10-12 hours. The Roncos are inexpensive( got mine for free from a
co-worker of my wife),and I've been happy with the results. I can dry
around 1 1/2 - 2 lbs halved and seeded habs. I don't know how well it
would work for other chiles, but I intend to find out real soon!