Re: [CH] Nopalitos?

Paulino Garcia (paulino@home.com)
Tue, 24 Mar 1998 10:06:24 -0800

Paul, Nopalitos o Nopales are a very popular vegetable used in Mexico,
and you can find them in Mexico all year round. In USA Nopales are
becoming popular as well, and now you can find them in some general
American supermarkets besides all Hispanic Food Stores.

Nopales are Cactus Leaves, and to the best of my knowledge this kind
of Cactus are native from Mexico.

In the following web address you will find a better Nopales description
and a picture of them.

http://www.wegmans.com/kitchen/ingredients/produce/vegetables/cactusle.html

I hope this help you.

Paulino Garcia