Re: [CH] Happy Mouse!

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Tue, 31 Mar 1998 08:57:29 -0500

At 11:04 PM 3/30/98 -0600, Sandy Olson wrote:
>Hi All....
>	Today at work I received a new mouse pad with lots of red, green and
>yellow chiles printed all over it ( a photograph-type picture not a
>drawing).  It's just darling but I don't know where it was purchased etc.
>because I received it from a "secret pal".  Anyway, when I learn the source
>I'll pass it on; it's just the thing for computer-type chile-people.  P.S.
>A large red peter pepper was very prominent in the picture...cute as all
>get-out!

Most photo processing shops now have the capability to transfer images to
mouse pads, tee shirts, etc.  They can even scan in existing images without
the need to have negatives.

                                                    =Mark

                      @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                        @ ICQ# 2059548 @

                        I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me
                                   than a pre-frontal lobotomy...