Re: [Fwd: Re: [CH] Restaurants, San Diego and Tijuana]

Randy (
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 00:34:10 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you Dave!

And like Mr. Tanner sez, Tripe goes into Hot Dogs and processed meat

You'll notice the various ingredients on the packages:
Beef parts, pork parts, turkey parts, chicken lips...

And like the commercial said "Parts is parts!"

BTW, anyone got Tempeh Fajita recipes?

The first and the best victory is to conquer self.
*Plato {BC 427-347 Greek Philosopher}

---David DeLacey <> wrote:
> At 10:37 PM 4/13/98 -0500, Ron M wrote:
> >Menudo is tripe soup, so I guess that would make them tripe tacos.
If I still
> >drank, I might've given them a try..........if I still.........
> You know, I would have agreed with you a month or so ago, but then I
got a
> couple from a good little taco truck in town.
> It was grilled up right, not pulled out of the soup, and served
piled on a
> warm corn tortilla with chopped toms, onions, cilantro, and a couple
> radish slices.  Squeeze of lime, shot of tomatillo sauce.....pretty
> actually.  I was surprised :)
> You never know 'till ya try!
> Dave

Get your free address at