Re: [Fwd: Re: [CH] Restaurants, San Diego and Tijuana]

Randy (rock4u@rocketmail.com)
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 00:34:10 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you Dave!

And like Mr. Tanner sez, Tripe goes into Hot Dogs and processed meat
(Spam?).

You'll notice the various ingredients on the packages:
Beef parts, pork parts, turkey parts, chicken lips...

And like the commercial said "Parts is parts!"

BTW, anyone got Tempeh Fajita recipes?

Regards,

rr

===
The first and the best victory is to conquer self.
*Plato {BC 427-347 Greek Philosopher}

---David DeLacey <delaceyd@proaxis.com> wrote:

> At 10:37 PM 4/13/98 -0500, Ron M wrote:
> >Menudo is tripe soup, so I guess that would make them tripe tacos.
If I still