FW: [CH] What R these ?

Gil White (gilbert.white@sympatico.ca)
Fri, 17 Apr 1998 22:44:39 -0400

I've seen a set up in the Lee Valley Garden Catalogue that I believe uses a
very high powered halogen light source.  The picture shows the light about
6 ft ( yes feet ) above the plants, and there are a lot of plants under
there.  This setup was not cheap, so I put it on the 'to buy when I win the
lottery list' and went back to my flourescents.