Re: [CH] RE:Salt

Michael Bailes (frgntgar@ozemail.com.au)
Sun, 19 Apr 1998 22:28:40 +1000

At 4:02 AM +1000 18/4/98, Kit Anderson wrote:
>> Dr. Moore has done extensive research on non-western cultures whose diet
>> did not include salt.  Heart disease was virtually non-existant, but rose
>> with the westernization of their diets.
>
>The relationship has to be causal. The logic here is the same as saying
>since Westerners watch more TV and have higher blood pressure then TV
>causes heart disease. Heart disease is not associated with high blood
>pressure. It is associated with high serum LDL.
I agrre same with firmen causing worse fires!!
Did you know there is a direct correlation beetween the number of firmen at
a fire
 and the intensity of the fire!! Outrageous.

Michael Bailes.
The Fragrant Garden, Portsmouth Road, Erina. N.S.W. 2250 Australia. (OZ)
 Int fax 61 243 651979  Phone 61 243 677322
 EMAIL: frgntgar@ozemail.com.au
  Web page at: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~frgntgar/
Free newsletters at: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~frgntgar/newsletters/