Re: [CH] The value of rubber gloves

Ron M (swamp@netten.net)
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 17:57:33 -0500

I will raise my wuss flag and admit I use gloves. I'm a lab tech and so I
have access to latex gloves that fit very well. I'll also admit that
according to this list , I'm  either very clumsy or I have the most
sensitive groin tissue on the list! I've handled habs, I mean like one or
two eaten before a exam, and could swear I was as careful as could be,
and wham! There I was, dancing in the hallway, waiting for the fire to
die so I could drive to class!.  Practically everytime I handle a raw
pod, I wear latex! What's that little saying....." no glove, no love'?
Well for me it's " no glove, my waist are my hands above"

--

Ron M

Blackadder Goes Forth:
     "I, on the other hand, have a degree from the University
        of Life, a diploma from the School of Hard Knocks, and
        three gold stars from the Kindergarten of Getting the
        Shit Kicked Out of Me." -- Captain Edmund Blackadder,