Re: [CH] CH:Tulsa, Oklahoma

Brent Leatherman (brent@mail.feist.com)
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 14:09:11 -0500

At 02:22 PM 4/23/98 -0400, Stober, Karen E, SITS wrote:
>Hi,
>Every three years my company's union contract expires on May 30.  If
>they walk out management has to fill in.  Being that I am management,
>I've been assigned as a "communications tech" (in pre-women's lib days
>this was "telephone lineman") in Tulsa, Oklahoma.  What's in Tulsa for
>chile pepper lovers?  I am also interested in things related to trumpet
>playing.
>Karen E. Stober

Boy Howdy, you can't *pay* for a segue like that....chile pepper to
trumpet.....wow...;>)

"As the most participatory form of mass speech yet developed, the Internet
deserves the highest protection from govenmental intrusion. Just as the
strength of the Internet is chaos, so the strength of our liberty depends
upon the chaos and cacophony of the unfettered speech the First Amendment
protects."
    U.S. District Judges Sloviter, Dalzell & Buckwalter