Re: [CH] epidermal epistle

Michael Bailes (frgntgar@ozemail.com.au)
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 17:34:20 +1000

At 9:01 AM +1000 26/4/98, boz wrote:
><major snippette>
>Hey, speaking of skin and capsaicin - my mom recently had a bout of
>shingles (viral skin disease) and the doctors told her there was no topical
>treatment to ease the tingling irritation.  Someone else told me that there
>are cap products that can alleviate this.  That's what I suspected, too.
>Anybody have information on this?

>the gabacho chile picker             <<<boz>>>
Eating or rubbing on a chilli oil is often very helpful
Try also aloe vera gel direct from the plant

Michael Bailes.
The Fragrant Garden, Portsmouth Road, Erina. N.S.W. 2250 Australia. (OZ)
 Int fax 61 243 651979  Phone 61 243 677322
 EMAIL: frgntgar@ozemail.com.au
  Web page at: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~frgntgar/
Free newsletters at: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~frgntgar/newsletters/
Newsletter 15 -Contents
St John's Wort - folklore and history of a"new" anti-depressant herb.
New Herbal Healing Books- The Green Pharmacy & Herbs and Cancer
Herbal Magazines reviewed "Robert Bailey"
Thymes
Eucalyptus & Lavender Oils - preventing Dust Mite