Re: [CH] vegetarian sites

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Tue, 28 Apr 1998 11:31:57 -0400

At 09:20 AM 4/27/98 EDT, you wrote:
>These might help for thos interested in vegetarian cooking:
>
>http://www.veg.org/veg
>
>http://gourmetconnection.com/ezine/fgf/fgfveg.shtml

The "s" stands for "scripted HTML" and is used to operate some types of
server scripts for running counters and such.  Many of my pages use the
"shtml" extension.

For an offline source of Chilehead veggie fare, I noticed yesterday the
latest Better Homes and Gardens specialty publication featuring Hot & Spicy
recipes.  There is a whole section devoted to spicy vegetarian dishes.  I
found it at my local grocery store checkout line.

                                                    =Mark

                      @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                        @ ICQ# 2059548 @

                        I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me
                                   than a pre-frontal lobotomy...