Re: [CH] Dave's Insanity

J Young (machismo@u.washington.edu)
Wed, 29 Apr 1998 18:35:41 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 30 Apr 1998, Ole Saether wrote:

> These are my favorites hot sauces:
> Trinidad Habanero Pepper Sauce (Caribbean Food Products Inc. FL)

They have this one in supermarkets in seattle (Thriftways) for ~3.50.
I've tried both the hot and very hot.  It was okay.

> You *must* try this Salsa on your scrambled eggs: Southwest Spirit, Rio
> Red Habanero Salsa with Dried Tomatoes (RGE Inc. Santa Fe, NM)

Anyone have a source for this in Seattle?

I usually use San Juan Nuclear beefed up a little or Dave's Insanity
Salsa.

Shamus
machismo@u.washington.edu

  ``A new study shows that 90 percent of Americans spank their children.
Apparently, the other 10 percent have monkeys.''

	--Conan O'Brien