RE: [CH] Cuttings from chile plants

McWilliams, Robert C. CPT--504MI (MCWILLIAMSR@hood-emh3.army.mil)
Tue, 5 May 1998 12:28:31 -0500

Your comment sparked a question for this novice gardener.  Any
suggestions for aphid control?  I'd prefer to go the organic route, but
failing that, chemicals aren't out of the realm of possibilities.

I've also been monitoring the conversations on heat vs taste, and concur
that heat is fine, but not at the expense of flavor.  Habs seem to be
the pepper of choice among Chile-Heads.  While I'm able to tolerate
their heat, it's certainly uncomfortable.  Am I just a C-H wannabe, or
do habs come in a variety of levels on the Scoville scale?

Rob