Re: [CH] grounhogs agin

Randy (rock4u@rocketmail.com)
Tue, 5 May 1998 11:59:29 -0700 (PDT)

Darn it Daryl!

That was almost like ESP - I was jez thinking "Don't Waste That
Groundhog!"

In the Great Scheme of Life everything is here for a reason.  I've
sometimes wondered if some of these little creatures may be alive to
be kept fresh until a larger predator can eat it.

Although I'm certainly open to any type of cuisine (especially with
Chili Peppers added)I don't think we have groundhogs in this part of
Georgia.  Chipmunks are the closest thing I can think of here,
although they are tiny (maybe skewers would work).  They can be
damaging to structural foundations and my cats usually get them when
I'm running low on funds for cat food.

If you happen to make some groundhog jerky e-mail me and maybe we can
figure out a trade!

Another thing I thought of:  Although Apple stuffing sounds cool I'll
bet Apple/Habanero Chutney would be delectable!

Thanks for speaking up!

rr

Let us train our minds to desire what the situation demands.

*Seneca {BC 3-65 AD Roman Philosopher, Dramatist and Statesman}

--"Daryl F. Bernard" <dbernard@svsu.edu> wrote:

> You folks are all miss'n the big picture here. Become the top dog in
the
> food pyramid in your neighborhood. Goes something like this:
>
> Sun feeds plants (which you plant, water, nurture, etc.)
>
> Plants feed groundhogs
>
> Groundhogs feed YOU.

(snipped)