Re: [CH] Specialty Bottled Oil

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Fri, 08 May 1998 14:49:32 -0400

At 11:33 AM 5/8/98 -0700, Rosana M. F. Cardoso wrote:
>That's it! When you
>use the flavored oil and the leaves start to poke out, fill up the bottle
>again with the same type of oil one or two times. (if you do it more then
>that the flavor gets weaker)

Not only that, but over time the herbs start being overtaken with some sort
of fuzzy gross stuff that while may or may not be harmful, it does little
to enhance your dining pleasure!  I've seen this in restaurants that refill
and leave the herb/oil mixtures on the tables a bit too long.

                                                    =Mark

                      @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @
                                        @ ICQ# 2059548 @

                        I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me
                                   than a pre-frontal lobotomy...