[CH] RE: [CHI] Cilantro Recipes

Michael Schapansky (michael1@bga.com)
Sat, 9 May 1998 10:46:19 -0500

Have you tried cilantro pesto?  It would certainly use up a lot of your
plant (I'm envious, mine hasn't worked well at all this year) and it's a
great filling mixed with goat cheese and stuffed into chicken breasts before
grilling. (runner up for the run-on sentence of the year award)

Cilantro Pesto

A bunch of cilantro
2 cloves garlic
2 TBS toasted pine nuts
Good parmesan cheese grated(Parmesan Regina)
Good virgin olive oil
SAP
Mix it all up in the blender or food processor and add the olive oil until
you get a nice texture, a smooth paste.