Re: [CH] Ice cream

Charles Demas (demas@tiac.net)
Mon, 11 May 1998 08:35:11 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 11 May 1998, Andrew Healy wrote:

> Pardon the enquiry, but, does anyone out there have a recipe for a tasty
> chile ice cream ?  Have a few drinking partners coming round and they have
> asked for a 'surprise' chile dish- they're a trifle unmoved by a fruity
> chile taco with their beer and I need a little ooomph !

Why not just make some of "The Bread" and serve sandwiches.  The surprise
is that initially, "The Bread" doesn't seem hot, but after about 5-10
seconds the heat starts to build, and build, ... and build.  :-)

The heat subsides in about 5-10 minutes after you stop eating it.

BTW, your friends will not be asking you to make something spicy again.

Chuck Demas
Needham, Mass.

  Eat Healthy    |   _ _   | Nothing would be done at all,
  Stay Fit       |   @ @   | If a man waited to do it so well,
  Die Anyway     |    v    | That no one could find fault with it.
  demas@tiac.net |  \___/  | http://www.tiac.net/users/demas