RE: [CH] Boston

Garry Howard (garry@netrelief.com)
Tue, 12 May 1998 12:04:21 -0400

I went over to the sauce tent to look around and check on my BBQ sauce
entries. I asked one of the officials when the judging would be finished and
she said they were short of judges, what is my tolerance for heat, and would
I like to be a judge. She said they needed some judges for the Hottest Hot
Sauce competition, that the judges for the Hot Sauce category were supposed
to judge Hottest as well but were burned out. They needed 3 judges so I went
back over to our site and got Firegirl and Jim McGrath's son. Now I'm on
their mailing list so I should be contacted to judge again next year. The
next time I hear from them I'll send you the offical's name. It was a lot of
fun and the sauces really weren't all that hot. I was eating Jeffro's
winning entry right out of the jar with a spoon.

Garry Howard - Cambridge, MA
garry@netrelief.com
Garry's Home Cooking
http://cooking.netrelief.com