RE: [CH] Boston

Garry Howard (
Tue, 12 May 1998 19:35:30 -0400

That's true. New Jersey isn't Boston. One of the best Mexican joints I've
ever eaten at is Cafe Poblano in Brunswick, NJ. It's a dump, the people who
work there don't speak English, and I was usually the only Gringo in the
place but the food is fantastic. It's not availability of ingredients that
makes the difference, however, it's the presence of a Mexican population.

Garry Howard - Cambridge, MA
Garry's Home Cooking