[CH] My gods, that's hot!

Barbarian (brbarian@tezcat.com)
Sat, 16 May 1998 00:08:54 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 14 May 1998, Chile-Heads Digest wrote:

> So when you chomp down on that rocoto, or that red savina that I'm hoping
> will set on my newly-flowering plant, and your tongue feels like a burnt
> sacrifice, it really is. You're sending your tongue on a quick roundstrip
> to say "howdy" to El Grande (or maybe La Granda?).

For solitaire ritual circles, I will often use my 'special' cornbread in
place of the traditional cakes.  It's special cause of the diced jalepenos
and habenero flakes mixed into the cornmeal!  I think it's an absolutely
wonderful way to say hello to your god(s)!

This reminds me, I have a short list of 'fire' holidays somewhere around
here that I should post.  Remember you don't have to be a member of the
culture / religion associated with these holidays ... any excuse to eat
peppers and firey food is a good one!

   Barbarian - The Founder of the Barbarian Illuminati
     Help Those Who'll Be Left Behind!  Contribute to
     The Millenium Refugee Fund!  (Email for details)
Visit Vinland  -  http://www.tezcat.com/~brbarian/index.html