Re: [CH] availability of Goan "Kashmiri" chiles

Roger Shezall (rshezall@netcomuk.co.uk)
Wed, 20 May 1998 11:05:40 +0100

Brent Thompson wrote:

> Anybody going to Goa?  I need seeds from Goa of "Kashmiri" chiles.  Anybody
> already growing this variety?
Brent

I have some of these seeds. My neighbour came back from Goa earlier this
year and brought me back a goody bag of dried Goan chillies including
Kashmiri as well as some unidentified varieties labelled simply as Goan
mild to hot and Goan very very hot.

They are now young plants but what and how they will produce remains to
be seen.

Send me your address and I'll send you some seeds.

Roger

"Sir, a man who will not mind his belly will not mind much else"
Dr Johnson