Re: [CH] Cranking up the heat in restaurants!

Jim Bardsley (bardsljr@umdnj.edu)
Wed, 20 May 1998 21:07:01 -0400

That's basically it. Use as many chicken wings as you want.. Use as much garlic
as you want ( garlic is one of my major food groups.) Ditto lemon. Enough oil to
help carry the flavor. As much honey as you want. make sure the wings are all
covered. (BTW, I but Crystal sauce by the quart, and might use 2 quarts for
maybe 3 or 5 lbs of chicken wings). Marinade as long as you can stand- overnight
is real good. At least three hours otherwise- did I mention in the fridge?

Anyway, that's it. Jim