[CH] [Fwd: Returned mail: Host unknown (Name server: gobalgarden.com: host not found)]

Doug Irvine (dirvin@bc.sympatico.ca)
Tue, 26 May 1998 19:29:02 -0700

Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 19:27:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON@bc.sympatico.ca>
To: <dirvin@bc.sympatico.ca>
Subject: Returned mail: Host unknown (Name server: gobalgarden.com: host not found)
Auto-Submitted: auto-generated (failure)

This is a MIME-encapsulated message

--TAA08879.896236036/mail1.bctel.ca

The original message was received at Tue, 26 May 1998 19:27:09 -0700 (PDT)
from nnim01m02-143.bctel.ca [207.102.33.143]

<chile-heads@gobalgarden.com>

550 <chile-heads@gobalgarden.com>... Host unknown (Name server: gobalgarden.com: host not found)

--TAA08879.896236036/mail1.bctel.ca

Reporting-MTA: dns; mail1.bctel.ca
Received-From-MTA: DNS; nnim01m02-143.bctel.ca
Arrival-Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 19:27:09 -0700 (PDT)

Final-Recipient: RFC822; chile-heads@gobalgarden.com
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: DNS; gobalgarden.com
Last-Attempt-Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 19:27:16 -0700 (PDT)

--TAA08879.896236036/mail1.bctel.ca