RE: [CH] Passport Site

Matt Kraft (MKraft@infotech-usa.com)
Tue, 2 Jun 1998 11:26:54 -0400

Legal Smegal....

	I say fight fire with fire Mary... If you want, stoop to my
level (Get a ladder)
	and change the address of the pages that they are referenceing
with somthing to the
	following effect

	thePassword.com is illegally referencing my site. I find them
guilty of being
	 weenies and suggest you link to Yahoo at this address ....

	Yeah this is not nice and is very non-diplomatic but >:) its fun